Mammoth is an authoritative, fully-managed enterprise software suite that enables large brands to launch ‘natively social’ online destinations including community/collaboration websites and campaign microsites for customers globally, and in 1/5th the time it usually would take otherwise. Our suite boasts of an extensive community feature set, which includes:
Rich Community-Focused Modules: A comprehensive list of engagement-driven social applications that can be enabled rapidly.
Intelligent Response Mechanism: Leverage existing content & creative assets to create an interactive social experience with audiences.
Multi-Platform Integration: Seamless integration of your online destination with diverse social networking channels and mobile devices.
Gamifying User Experience: Incorporate game experiences into your online destination, rewarding users with badges and points for participating in activities centered around your brand.
Top-Level Creative Inputs: Bring first-rate expertise into the entire design process, display localized creative assets across different regions and languages, and deliver a unique, pixel-perfect community solution.
Tracking User Data: Deliver compelling reports that gauge brand sentiment by monitoring user response patterns, preferences, and key conversations in real-time.
Blitzkrieg is an all-powerful engagement suite designed for brands to maximize the potential of social media, manage their online presence and establish a long-term relationship with customers online. Blitzkrieg is a complete, social media solutions package for Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ that comes with fully-managed agency services, including:
1. Creating a global social media presence within days as opposed to weeks and publishing localized content in every region/language.
2. Designing highly-interactive social applets and mashups — completely customized to brand requirements .
3. Analyzing key conversations and moderating customer feedback across all social channels.
4. Setting up a granular permission-based interface providing stakeholders with a clean environment for managing workflow.
5. Generating and exporting user engagement metrics to help define future engagement strategies.
Blitzkrieg+ is a robust Social CRM suite that combines listening, publishing, managing and measuring for brands that deal with massive customer activity on the social web. Our unified customer management system is built to activate and engage customers across all social channels, and helps in:
1. Listening, aggregating and prioritizing conversations across all social channels.
2. Publishing and interacting with customers on all social channels from our central dashboard.
3. Organizing and managing processes and activity across brands, campaigns, and teams.
4. Tracking and reporting reach, engagement, conversions, and other key metrics.
5. Archiving of all social data on our system, as well as integrating with other enterprise systems and processes.
Blitzkrieg∞ provides brands with a boundless solution to create, distribute, manage and scale social initiatives across any targeted community, globally. The striking feature with Blitzkrieg∞ lies in its ability to personalize the entire user-interaction experience in the brand engagement process by:
1. Designing single-channel experiences that are auto-optimized for distribution everywhere, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Orkut, MySpace, Mixi, AOL, TV.com, MP3.com, Gamespot, Yahoo Entertainment, Brand Microsites, Rich-Media Ads (with AdMob and DoubleClick) and Mobile Devices.
2. Aggregating and segmenting user-posts from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube in real-time through our multi-channel conversation module, and sharing it across targeted user communities, globally.
3. Creating call-to-action messages that grow awareness, generate excitement and drive conversions using our powerful promotional modules.
4. Using best-in-class module libraries and a robust set of powerful APIs to realize superior creative visions without compromise.
5. Providing aggregated metrics and deep dive assessments of performance by channel, page, content object, region and more.
Voodoo is a social media monitoring suite customized from the ground up to be sleek, intuitive and incredibly fast for global brands and PR agencies looking for an easy, efficient way to reduce time to market, cost of raising a trained team in-house, and receive best of breed data analysis. The suite features a smart and well-designed dashboard for discovery and engagement, making it possible to track a range of conversations across the open web and react in real-time. Core features include:
1. Identify focus groups of active/passive target audiences, influential personas, and key stakeholders by organization, interests, country, and language.
2. Monitor and segment conversations from over 25 digital channels in real-time to to gather hot spots of activity and inactivity.
3. Analyze aggregated data and understand conversation dynamics/sentiment across every country and language to propose strategic market penetration, product and service innovation, and risk/crisis management.
4. Engage the brand in meaningful conversations with focus groups while prioritizing, coordinating, and escalating content with the right teams.
5. Track and report on audience perception, online strength/weakness/opportunity/threat, primary engagement strategy, potential partnership/alliance interest, industry analyst insight, competitor initiative, employee activity, CSR impact, and more.
Boomerang helps brands to solve problems, give a voice to customers, bring out the best ideas, respond to customer issues, and drive better business using every preferred channel — phone, email, Facebook, Twitter, blog, live chat and more. By providing innovative staff-friendly solutions including Idea Generation, Feedback Management and Help Desk Administration, Boomerang yields massive cost savings & cuts down response time to a fraction of what it would take usually. Today, companies of all sizes – from startups to Fortune-500 organizations are successfully performing the following functions:
1. Creating a real-time social knowledge base that connects customers with each other, the brand, and the answers they are seeking.
2. Building an “always on” community for passionate advocates to generate ideas and encourage discussions that can help improve products/services.
3. Prioritizing customer ideas through feedback forums and acting on only specific ones based on demand.
4. Accepting support requests on new queries and managing tickets effortlessly, while instantly providing customers with relevant answers to repeat questions.
5. Scaling to company and team-wide collaboration for faster and superior quality of responses to customers, bringing the right department to the right audience.
6. Integrating with existing CRM, product development and marketing systems including Salesforce, Google Apps, Good Data, Pivotal Tracker, and more.